Accessible & Diverse
While we serve families with a wide range of incomes, over 40% of our children come from households that meet low-income guidelines. Generous donors keep tuition much lower than the $6,800 average cost per child. In addition, we annually grant up to $375,000 in financial aid.
Over 95% of our student body is Latino, Caribbean, or African American.
MCA exists to raise up a generation of global citizens of character who will positively impact a changing world with renewed and skillful minds, resilient faith and abundant hope.
The Academic Program at MCA is designed to challenge all students to think well and to work hard in preparation for high school and college entrance. English language proficiency is required.
We believe a child's education is enhanced by a creative, disciplined and orderly environment. We expect our students to reflect order in their appearance as expressed in our Dress Code and in social and academic interactions. We vigorously promote the Biblical virtues of kindness, reconciliation, politeness, respect, and self-discipline.
Typical Admissions Process
- Find out more about MCA by scheduling a Tour, attending an Open House or calling the Main Office.
- Submit Application
- For Grades 1-8
- Placement Test ($35 testing fee)
- Student Interview
- Submit Financial Aid Application, if applicable
- Admissions file completed by submitting all required documents
- Admissions Committee reviews Candidate File
- Admissions Committee decision
- Accepted / Denied / Waiting Pool
- $325 Non-Refundable Registration Fee secures enrollment placement