All prospective students should follow this link >PROSPECTIVE STUDENT
Current Students Re-enrolling for the 2020-2021 School year
- Review and update all demographic, custodial and academic information that has changed by logging into your Family Portal at FACTSmgt.com. Click on Web Forms > Family Demographic (left side, main menu)
- Print, Sign and Return the Re-Enrollment Commitment form to the Main Office
- Print, Sign and Return the Statement of Faith to the Main Office
- Submit the Re-enrollment Fee (non-refundable): $200 if paid by June 30, 2020; $325 if paid after June 30, 2020
- Please review all other forms below; Complete and submit all that are applicable to you.
NYSED requires a physical exam for new students and re-enrolling students in Grades Pre-K, K, 1, 3, 5, 7, and 8; annually for students in interscholastic sports. Medical Forms must be filled out by a New York State-licensed medical doctor (MD) or osteopathic doctor (DO). A form completed by a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) will not be accepted.
New York State Public Health Law requires students to get certain vaccines in order to attend child care or school. Immunization Requirements for the 2020/2021 school year can be found here > Immunization Requirements
If your child is not yet immunized against all required diseases, there are a few situations in which they may still be allowed to attend school.
- In Process: If the vaccine dose is in process and need to be taken at specific time intervals your child will still be allowed to attend school during the waiting period if your child has received the first dose of each school-required vaccine and you are told by a medical provider to wait for the follow-up doses.
- Medical Exemptions: If your child has a specific health condition where a vaccine may be harmful, have your child’s doctor fill out a medical exemption form > Medical Request for Immunization Exemption
Religious Exemptions: As of June 13, 2019, New York State no longer allows religious exemptions from mandated vaccinations.
Other Forms & Information
Blended Instruction Uniform Policy: Students with in-person instruction will wear their MCA school uniforms. Our intention is to facilitate a full transition to in-person instruction with complete adherence to the student/family handbook guidelines. However, we recognize the hardship this presents for many of our families and will allow MCA gym uniform for both days of blended in- person instruction as necessary.
Supply Lists & Summer Enrichment
If you have questions, you can contact us at email@example.com